The First Metropolitan United Church, at the corner of Balmoral and Quadra, is a historic church constructed of red brick in the perpendicular gothic style. It was dedicated in May 1915.
Oak Bay United Church has stood at the corner of Mitchell and Granite streets since 1914. In 1997, the sanctuary was closed to the public for safety reasons, reopening in 2010 after renovations and seismic upgrades.
The First Church of Christ, Scientist, at 1205 Pandora Ave., is a beautiful century old church with superb acoustics.